Sunday, April 6, 2008

Highlights from NYC:
--Seeing "Wicked" & staying at the Mayfair
--Presenting rubric study and winning "Best Poster Presentation" at the Doctoral Forum
--Eating the best thai food EVER with some great friends
--Finding a Duane Reade
--Seeing lots of thought-provoking sessions with a veritable list of "who's who" in TESOL
--Van Gogh, Matisse, Cezanne, Miro, Picasso, & others for free on Friday night at the MOMA
--Schmoozing with publishers over Cosmo martinis
--Having a pretzel cart & a halal food cart right outside of the hotel
--Seeing my name in print!!
--Shopping on 5th Ave and in Herald Square
--Realizing, once again, that there's no place like home...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean, hanging out with me for three days straight was not a highlight? I guess, it was more like a treat. :)))

No, really, I had a blast with you! Thanks for a fun time.
Zuzana

E said...

Fun! Congrats on your poster award! We need to go hit some range balls next weekend...

ww said...

Your list made me giggle. Do you mean you only found one Duane Reade? 'Cause I saw a billion... ;)