Sunday, April 20, 2008

Slave to the Man

It's that time of year again--the time when everything I have put off for nine months suddenly needs to be finished in the next ten days.  One would think that since I have been in school fairly consistently for the last oh, 25 years, that I could have devised a way to divert this procrastinatory crisis.  But no, no, no.  Now I am posting blogs and inventing words like procrastinatory instead of waxing poetic about L2 teacher education and the wondrous antisymmetry of syntax.  Only a few things will help me at this point, two of which are Diet Coke and phdcomics.com.  Both are brilliant.  The only other thing I need to get through to May 1st:  a miracle!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I think this just goes with the territory. Unfortunately.

ww said...

Oh the eloquence of this post. "Procrastinatory" is going to have to find its way into my regular usage.